I have been a wedding photographer since 2010 and i absolutely love it!
I currently hold a licentiate qualification with the ‘Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers’, this means that my work has satisfied the standards of a panel of judges and on that basis i have been awarded licentiate ship accreditation by the societies.
I have photographed just over 110 weddings in that time. I always welcome anyone to view my portfolio and full weddings from from to back for those deciding and the opportunity to meet me in person before booking anything.
A Few Reasons to Choose Me As Your Wedding Photographer
- I love people! and I adore chatting to guests and getting the right results!
- I am passionate about getting the right pictures!
- A wedding for me is a pleasure not a chore!
- I am reliable, open, honest & friendly
- I will always try to get the best results
- I want you to feel relaxed near me
- I will get group shots for you too but i don’t want it to feel like a chore or a military operation!
- I think i get on with most people and have had great feedback so far!
I absolutely love photography and i love being around people, i genuinely love what i do!